IT Infrastructure Analyst
Are you an ambitious, capable and determined support analyst looking to join a highly successful, high performing IT department. Our client, a global commodities leader, is looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer with excellent interpersonal skills, out-going and highly motivated to support the Server/Desktop infrastructure within their head office.
The client is looking for an indvidual with a strong support engineering background who's technical expertise comprises of Microsoft, Citrix, AppSense, App-V as well as Exchange.
You will become the point of contact and support expert for Level 2/3 support and will escalate issues accurately and in a timely manner.
- Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 Support
- MS SCCM application and OS deployments
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop Administration
- MS Exchange Administration
- Desktop virtualisation: Appsense and/or App-V
- MS Outlook and Skype 4B support
- Active Directory & Group Policy Administration
- PowerShell scripting
- Fluent English
- NetApp Storage Area Network
- MS SCCM/SCOM
- General LAN/WAN concepts
Candidates with EU Passport or Swiss permits preferred
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00007761Apply for this job Email to me or a friend