Are you an ambitious, talented Windows Engineer looking for a varied role within a progressive, fast-growing, tech-savvy company?
We are looking for a Windows Engineer to work for a prestigious company based in Zurich. This is an opportunity to join one of the most experienced and international teams in its industry worldwide. By working with company's dynamic and young workforce, you will be continuously growing as a professional.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the operations of secure and highly available platform based on Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and Nutanix technologies
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the company operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure which includes monitoring the operating environments; responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the data center.
- Deploy the release of new technologies as well as design, install, configure, maintain and perform testing of PC/server operating systems, and related utilities and hardware.
- Provide infrastructure solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth, install new servers and maintain the infrastructure.
- Share the expertise and provide individual training and support.
- Work together with other technical staff and vendors to provide IT services to all company teams.
- Expert knowledge of MS Windows Server and enterprise Wintel hardware (HP/Lenovo)
- Strong understanding of virtualization platforms such as VMware and Nutanix.
- Good Citrix VDI,design/implementation, troubleshooting, application packaging and integration, and performance tuning skills.
- Good knowledge of Patch Management & OS specific debugging tools and Windows server technologies such as SCCM/SCOM & MS Failover Clustering.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server deep kernel knowledge to improve troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Must have strong understanding of Active Directory, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of desktop management concepts such as local profiles, roaming profiles, email profiles and software distribution.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience centrally managing zero/thin-client endpoint devices
Nice to have
- Citrix Netscaler deployment and administration
- AWS, google cloud
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00007710Apply for this job Email to me or a friend