Head of Infrastructure
Are you a seasoned Infrastructure Manager interested in joining a fast-paced, results focussed commodity trader? Do you pragmatic approach and well-versed in stake holder management?
This role is focussed on the operation, maintenance and continual improvement of all Infrastructure based services across the America’s. Working alongside the European headquarters, you will ensure that the local needs achieved and preferably exceeded. You will be the main contact between the local business and global IT teams.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
* 10 years plus of experience working as an IT Infrastructure Manager role in a global company.
* High level technical understanding of underlying infrastructure technologies such as networking, storage, compute and firewalls etc
* Project management experience overseeing a wide range of Infrastructure based technologies
* Proven ability to motivate and direct staff working in IT support roles across multiple locations
* Experience in gathering business requirements and stakeholder management
* Excellent communication and team engagement skills
* Good problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills in a support situation
You will be responsible for numerous locations across the Americas and helping to guide and shape the overall Group strategy.
Exposure to the following technologies would be of benefit:
Windows 10 and server operating systems, MDM using InTune and Airwatch
Microsoft collaboration technologies Teams, SharePoint, Exchange and OneDrive etc
SCCM software delivery & patch management, NexThink
DHCP, Active Directory, GPO’s, SCOM and Nagios monitoring
Anti-Virus & Host IPS technologies
ServiceNow or similar ITSM toolset
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00007783Apply for this job Email to me or a friend