Desktop Support Engineer
Infrastructure Engineer / IT Lead
Are you interested in working in a unique environment and industry where you will gain experience with bespoke built software whilst taking on a lead type role within a small team of motivated infrastructure engineers on various, modernising and exciting projects? We are actively looking for a customer focused contact point for the Information Services team to be based out of our clients Kettering office. This role would suit somebody who is describes themselves as 'hands on' and who is looking to further their career in or is looking to move into an IT Lead type role.
Responsibilities to include:
· 2nd and 3rd Line technical support to external and internal users.
· Using CRM and Incident management software (VTiger)
· Assist with in-house product and system builds.
· Audio and IT system testing.
· Assist with IT & AV projects.
· SAAS installation/configuration and support
Experience in the following:
· Managing the IT Infrastructure in an environment managing 100+ users.
· Experience in an SLA support driven environment.
· Windows 10; Windows Server 2016 & 2019; Active Directory and AD in Azure
· Office365 and Microsoft365 - expected to a key project for the successful candidate.
· System builds and configuration
· Cisco router configuration
· ESET Nod 32 or similar antivirus software
· Synology DSM backup systems and procedures
· Networking terminology and configuration predominantly Cisco.
· Knowledge of audio and visual equipment and IT technologies.
· Azure, SQL and Media Management
· Supporting clients on a National basis, both face to face and remotely (Team Viewer, VNC, GoToAssist)
· Able to work as an individual or as part of a team.
· Full UK driving licence.
You will be required to be on site in Kettering, Northamptonshire for this position.
Please get in contact to find out more.
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00007790Apply for this job Email to me or a friend