Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
Are you an ambitious, proactive IT professional with a passion for excellent customer service? Would you like to work in a very driven, successful, global enterprise (30,000 users+) dedicated to embracing and exploiting the latest technologies?
Are you looking for a company that will challenge you, offer you opportunities to develop new skills and develop your professinal portfolio.
If so, you may find our position very interesting.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
* Deliver best practice incident management
* First point of contract for customer liaison and keeping customers informed of progress of incidents
* Recording, investigating, diagnosing and resolving incidents
* Communicating both proactively and reactively with all users and technical resolving teams
* Ensuring correct reassignment of unresolved or misrouted incidents
* Provide proactive support in order to consistently improve the "end user experience"
* Windows 10/MS Office 2016/2019
* Active Directory Administration
* Exchange Administration
* Internet Explorer & Chrome
* Troubleshooting PCs/Laptops/Tablets/MFD's
* Remote Connectivity: Fortinet VPN/Citrix
* TCP/IP Troubleshooting
* Mobile Support: IOS
* Market Data: Bloomberg & Reuters
* Audio/Visual: Projectors/Video conferencing/Plasma TV's
* Management of Anti-virus software
* Strong English, oral and written. German is a useful extra
* Educated to degree level.
* Accredited in ITIL, ITSM
*Strong customer facing/personal interaction skills
To apply for this job please call quoting job number HQ00007813Apply for this job Email to me or a friend